Top of Page

Home

Yes! I want to celebrate Lourdes University with a gift!

Lourdes Society Levels

Impact Levels

Did you know that you can also make your year-end gift to Lourdes with a stock transfer? Click the link below for information!

Stock Transfer Form

’21 and Graduate Student pursuing MBA

“I think one of my favorite memories at Lourdes is actually through athletics.  We had been fortunate enough to go to nationals every single year so we were able to travel to a lot different places.  I think just being able to spend time with the team, and just kind of supporting and representing the school is something that's pretty special.”

Student, History, Pre-law major, Wrestler

“I came to Lourdes because I loved the family-oriented campus that was nice, friendly and a has a great sense of community. Everyone is so nice, and it is easy to make friends. The entire community feels like a tight nit group”.    

Register here

’10, ’13 and doctorate student. Nurse 

“I am a Lourdes Alumna, and I received my bachelor’s degree and master’s degree and I’m currently enrolled in my doctorate program.  I chose to come to Lourdes because of the sense of community.  It is home to me, and the faculty, staff and students are all very supportive and it’s just a great place to learn and a 

18 Teacher Sylvania City Schools

“The graduate program at Lourdes has already shown me what I previously learned as an undergrad: Lourdes feels like home. The sense of community truly is imbedded throughout the university and especially within the Education department. I will graduate in May with a Master of Education in Teaching and Curriculum and I am glad that I returned to Lourdes University to further my career.”

’19 Ohio State Hwy patrol

I enjoyed Lourdes because of the small family environment, and it allowed me to build strong connections with faculty, staff and fellow students.  Nobody ever judged me and allowed me to be myself. Everybody was supportive and never asked for anything in return.

Lourdes in the News

Lourdes University
6832 Convent Blvd.
Sylvania, OH 43560 | 800-878-3210